Wednesday, September 12, 2007

just my thoughts.......

Broken and distraught
Exhausted and unrest
Spinning uncontrollably
Unfocused and off center

Misguided and misled
Weary and worn
Unable to fully explain
This feeling in my head

How do you love where you are
Yet know it's not quite right....
Like a favorite pair of shoes
that no longer fit.

Time...
to clear my head
to pray for direction
to reconnect with Him
to laugh and to dream

Longing...
to smile without sarcasm
to dance without forcing
to sing full of praise
to love without pause

Knowing...
there's more to the puzzle
He sees the big picture
He knows all the answers
He has me safe in His arms

so I wait
and enjoy
and believe
and know
that when the time is right
and the opportunity is there
it will be time to move on
and He'll let me know.

No comments: