Wednesday, September 6, 2006

1st Day of school


Here is a picture of the boys on the first day of school. I wanted to take one of Jordyn too but she refused and said I was a dork...lol.

The boys love their new school. Even though there is the added hassle of dropping them off and picking them up on the other side of town...it is totally worth it to see their happy faces and eagerness to go to school each day. I am so happy that we followed God's leading on this and put in the transfer this past January. Jordyn is doing amazingly well already. She had summer homework that she is just getting grades back on and so far has 50/50 on one and 99/100 on the other. I am continually amazed at her dedication to school and desire to succeed. Her personal goal is to attempt 4.0 all through high school to qualify for all kinds of scholarships. Her ultimate school choice is Notre Dame...so we'll see what lies ahead.

Very tired tonight and I also have a horrible headache. I got it last night and it just will not go away. I am pretty stuffed up so I think it's a sinus headache. Waiting for a last load of laundry and then off to bed.

No comments: