Saturday, April 8, 2006

Pitchford Wedding



This is a picture of Marlon's aunts and uncles as well as his Pops and mother. This was taken last summer at Granny's funeral. Tomorrow is his cousin's Lannetta's wedding. She has a great wedding website: www.johnson2b.com If you are getting married anytime soon or know someone who is, it's a great idea. It should be very fun. I have never been to a Pitchford wedding yet, but every other gathering with them that we've been to has been wonderful. They are truly hospitable people with a heart for service. Things are done properly and taken care of. I know it will be a hard day too because Granny won't be physically here with us to celebrate...she'll be watching from heaven tho'.

It's exciting too because spring soccer season starts tomorrow too! The boys are ready to go and I am just hoping that it's sunny and as warm as April can get at 9am!!

Tonight we had a ton of fun bowling with our friends Jackie and Justin and also some other people from church. It was nice to just hang out and get to know some people better. I actually bowled good--I guess my dad's bowling tips have finally paid off!!

No comments: