Monday, June 19, 2006

My trip to Cali

I must tell you...my cousin Kristopher's wedding to Stacy was held at the most beautiful setting I have ever seen...by far. I am including some pictures of the location-Centerville Estates-and then I will post more as I can. They are such wonderfully sweet people...very loving and compassionate, certainly meant for each other. It's awesome too because they are this throw back to another time--when peace love and harmony ruled the world!! :) So many stories to tell of my adventure, but alas I am extremely tired today. Today was the first day of Discovery Days at church and I am pooped. Due to a flight delay, I didn't get home until about 1am and had to be to church with all 4 kids, a niece and teenage friend by 7:45!!! Whew...lol. But God was so gracious and gave me the energy I needed to get through the day. Here are the pictures....









Congrats Kris and Stacy---may God bless your union and may you find pure joy in each other!

No comments: