Friday, October 5, 2007

Coming back...

It's been a long slow road...but I am coming back. I can feel it in my heart and it feels so good. One of these days I might actually be ready to do a catch up post.

On another crazy note...a long lost friend from Mexico found me on my space! How bizarre is that...lol. In high school, I was a part of an exchange program with a school in Mexico D.F. I visited there two times and my family hosted a guest two times---it was such an amazing experience. Anyway, Jose' Luis---one of my closest friends during that time found me on My Space! No===this was not one of my "loves"...lol (for all of you who read this and were around back then) just one of the sweetest, goofiest guys of the group. It's so amazing to me how the internet helps to make the world seem so small.

No comments: