Monday, October 29, 2007

Harvest Fest

Our church is having our Harvest Fest celebration this week. What an amazing time of worship, teaching and just awareness of the community around us. I love that we are asking ourselves the hard questions regarding who and how we help. It's not enough to toss money to the inner city, it's not enough to say that 'because I don't live there it doesn't affect me', it's not enough to ignore it.

I'm really tired and have to get up early---so I'll have to talk more, but if you get a chance check out the web here or better yet....come and check it out!

Have a good nite!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Hey inet friend! I got an e-mail the other day about you and Marlon doing that couples thing! Sounds like fun, I'm going to see if Bill and I can make it, if I do I will introduce myself to you IN PERSON!!!
:)

Mindy said...

that would be great! i was telling marlon something that was on your page and i always describe u as that lady i know from blogger...lol!!