Sunday, October 12, 2008

Still here...

Hey everyone...

Did ya think I fell off the face of the earth? I was starting to feel that way too! There was a good couple weeks where there was nothing on my mind except praying for and dealing with the uncomfortable ministry situation that was occurring at my job. It made it very hard to focus on anything else and I found that every time I started to blog all I could talk about was that...and so I would stop myself. I don't like to be a squeaky wheel and I really don't like to run my mouth...so I found it best just to stay away...lol!!

Life has been good and gettng back to normal. I have a few speaking engagements scheduled for this fall and have already been booked for somthing next year. That's really exciting to me. :) I am always thankful for ways to share God's truth!!

Jordyn had her last high school homecoming dance tonight. Her friend did her hair and she looked soooo beautiful! I'll get some pictures posted tomorrow.

Well it's very late/early...lol...and I have a few friends coming to church tomorrow so I'd better get my lil hiney to bed! Plus...I need a good snuggle session with my hubby! My neck has been bothering me a lot lately and so I havent been able to snuggle. When it aches I have to switch positions so much....sometimes sleep some of the night in the recliner....not conducive to snuggling!! Just wanted to get a post up and let you know I am alive and well and as always...so thankful to God for His amazing grace, truth and love!!

2 comments:

Luanne said...

Welcome Back.

Missed you. Congrats on all the speaking engagements. Do you say break a leg for those or just when someone is going to be performing in a play?

Anyway either break a leg or knock em dead or how about Bless thier socks off!

Glad you're back.

Luanne

Amy said...

I was so happy to be able to spend some time with you yesterday! Owen sure loves the boys :)