Thursday, May 25, 2006

Another week...

Another week gone by...it was my birthday on Monday, I'm now 35 years old!!! It's strange because sometime that feels so old and others I remember that, God willing, I have a ton of life left.

I was able to go to Teen MOPS a couple of weeks ago and lead the discussion. I gave some of my testimony and talked about "new relationships". Last night I was able to go for some of the graduation and last one of the year and it was amazing...like 4 girls came up to me and asked for my number and gave me theirs because they said they needed to talk to me, that my story was just like theirs and they needed help, that they wanted help on what to do...it brought tears to my eyes because it reminded me of what a put in a post awhile back...

God is good and He can use our junk to touch others and plant those seeds.

No comments: