Friday, May 19, 2006

Isaiah




This is our handsome oldest son Isaiah. And tomorrow he'll be 10 years old!!
It's amazing to me that so much time has passed...I remember finding out I was pregnant and wondering what I was going to do. I already had one child, I was almost done with college, I lived with a friend and her daughter...
God is so good and faithful and merciful-even when we certainly don't deserve it.

Let me tell you about Isaiah.
Isaiah is very sweet and thoughtful. He is the boy who worries about others. He is also a leader and expects people to behave appropriately---whether that is his younger brothers or classmates. He is very smart and does well in school. Isaiah loves to sing but would never sing in public because it isn't "cool" :) I have nicknamed him, Cool Breeze, because he cares about his hygiene and grooming in a way that is odd for a young boy...he loves clothes as much as video games...he rarely shows that he is upset or irritated...and the girls (including adult ladies like teachers and friends) all comment on how wonderful he is...lol. It's really quite funny. What I love about him is the way he loves God and is not ashamed to tell it. School papers, discussions in class--he brings up that he is a Christian and proud of it.

I thank God for a such a son.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Isaiah is truly a gift from God and a blessing to have as a grandson!