Sunday, August 19, 2007

Jordyn's Party





So here's a few pictures from Jordyn's party last night. Do you now that a bunch of those crazy kids were out swimming and hot tubbing it in the rain!? lol She had a great turn-out and a lot of fun. It's so fun to see that her friends are so diverse. It was so odd too--because so many of her friends have their licenses now that they just came and went on their own. That will be her soon too----aaaarrrggghh!!! lol

The rest of the weekend was full as well. Friday Marlon and Izzy went to the Brewer game, Jordyn went to a friend's house for HSM2 and Isaiah and I went shopping for Jordyn's party. Sat. we were up and out of the house by 5:30am for Isaiah's soccer tournament. They had 2 tough games but came out on top for both. The 2nd team was from IL and they were down by 2 until the last few minutes of the game and then came with 3 goals back to back. So awesome to watch--even if it does churn your stomach sometimes!! :) It's great though that they play their hardest to the last minute-even when they are behind. It's so frustrating to me when I see teams give up, or have a bad attitude when they start to lose and then they have no chance of coming from behind. Then all nite was Jordyn's party.
Anyway--a hard thing was that due to the weather the tournament was cancelled for Sun. Poor Isaiah--he actually shed a tear--sweet thing. I reminded him that weather is beyond our control and even though it's irritating sometimes...he can feel satisfied that they won both games on Sat. and played their hardest. Today we all got to sleep in (Thank you Lord for the rain! Sorry--not very soccer mom of me...lol) and then took the kids to my parent's house because we had a prison. That was a good thing for me--since the tournament was cancelled, Marlon was able to go to Taycheedah with me. Came home and just relaxed, watched some TV, visited with my Grandma and then picked Jordyn up from a party at 9pm. Now everyone is in bed...I'm headed there soon and I'm feeling content. I am hoping some sun comes are way soon--I'm looking forward to getting back into the pool soon.

Nite all.

No comments: