Friday, August 11, 2006

Jordyn Ashley



So Jordyn is 15 today!! That is amazing to me...I can't believe it's been that long since I was in labor (23 hours, thank you!!) She is such a wonderful young lady. While there are always teenage tiffs (what parent can't relate to that)she is respectful, self-disciplined, caring and loving. Such mature qualities in a young lady today. I pray that she continues to discover Christ and the impact He will have on her life. That she isn't complacent and doesn't rely on our faith to carry her througth, but finds her own relationship with Him as she has started doing. I pray that she chooses to seek God's will for her life...in her choices and when she does so, that she fully enjoys the tremendous blessings He will bestow upon her.

I am thankful to God for Jordyn and for teaching me that there is redemption after sin. That the poor choices I made can turn into a wonderful, purposeful life and He is in control of it all!!

Happy Birthday!!!

2 comments:

Josie said...

Quick Hi from Indo - enjoyed a quick catch up with you! Have a great day! Josie Dyck

Searching for Myself said...

hahahaha

Guess who has a blog now!!!!!!

watch out