Sunday, August 6, 2006

Wedding Shower

My cousin Rafe is getting married to a wonderful young woman on Sept. 1st, Gerry Lynn. (tons of weddings this year-Lanetta was in April, Kris in June, now Rafe and Dustin in Oct!!) Yesterday was the shower and it was a fun time. I always enjoy spending time with my family because even though so many of us are so different...we really try to see things from each other's point of view. I imagine sometimes they think of me as the "bible banger", but I'm okay with that because I'm comfortable in my "Christian" skin now. I love them for who they are and I pray that they love me the same.


Alicia (in the back) helps the girls swim--Mackenzie, Caitlyn and Amelia



Here are a few of the cousins--I say few because there are 22 of us!!
Front row: Billy, Rachel Second row: Leti, Tiffany, Mahleah, Christy
Back row: Cody, me, Rafe and Gerry Lynn



The little girls help Gerry Lynn open gifts.

No comments: