Sunday, June 3, 2007

Freedom Writers

Have you seen the movie Freedom Writers?

What a movie. Man, if you haven't seen it-you need to. I love true stories. I love peoples stories. For all of the lost, broken, misunderstood, forgotten young people in the city--you need to watch this movie. For all of the naive, afraid, misguided judgements we make about young people with a hard shell. For all of kids who will die, end up in jail, live homeless, hurting, painful lives that many of us could never relate to. For all of those reasons--watch this movie.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Thanks for recomending this movie! I just finished watching it.

I LOVED IT!

If there were more people like her that weren't afraid to reach out to our youth our world would be a much better place. The ignorance of so many people is what drives me crazy!!!

Thanks again for telling me about it :)

Love you!