Wednesday, June 13, 2007

HELP!

I'm needing some prayer guys...I'm starting to drown. The past few weeks of chaos when anyone has asked how I'm hanging in there with all of the busyness--and I've said that I'm treading water and keeping my head above water. Now---I'm starting to drown!! There is really nothing that can be done at this point to alleviate my schedule or our obligations---so please pray for:

--The spirit to lead me in all of my interactions with co-workers, camper's parents and my bosses
--Pray that I have strength, patience and peace beyond all understanding!
--Finally, please pray that time is stretched and I am able to get done what just simply can't get done in the amount of time I have. I know this is an odd request, but believe me I've prayed over this before and I have firm faith that God can truly give me time that just isn't there.

Love you all and wish you well. Amy, I was so bummed that I couldn't be there. I just had too much to do. I am STILL up working---just needed to give my brain a break!

Hasta luego!

No comments: