Thursday, August 21, 2008

Since Kids Kamp...

The day after we got back from Kids Kamp, Marlon and the boys left for Urban Camp. It was quite a relaxing week for me and made such a great atmosphere to process and rest after my long week. Here's a little of what I've been up to since....

Sarah and Rob (camp staff) got married!! It was such a fun wedding and so sweet to see young, positive people so in love!!




My mom, Jordyn and I headed to Minneapolis for a college tour and of course a little shopping at the Mall of America. It was a great time and the school is amazing! Jordyn said that she could totally see herself walking around the campus and living there. The thought that I have a senior kind of blows my mind. Man does life fly by.

2 comments:

Dana said...

SOOOO GLAD you are BACK! Missed you terribly! Can't wait to hear ALL ABOUT your most recent adventures!
Love & Hugs! Dana

Luanne said...

Welcome Back Mindy,

Looks like there was much fun to be had by all at Kids Kamp.

This summer checking out college campuses and in the blink of an eye the school year will be history. Enjoy the moments.
Glad to have you back
Luanne