Thursday, August 21, 2008

My Sweet Daughter....

One of the best parts of the week was getting to serve with Jordyn. As counselor and intern, we really worked hard to bring Christ's love to our group. I was amazed daily at Jordyn's heart for these girls and boy did they love her. She has a gift with kids and just a natural ability to connect with them.


Right after lunch the counselors would leave for a meeting and the interns were left to hang out with the cabin until free time. After the first day I realized that Jordyn would take funny pictures with the girls. It became such fun for me each day to check the goofy pictures when I'd get back.



Jordyn and I. Okay-so maybe we do look a little alike...lol!


Jordyn and two of her friends (amazing young ladies that I LOVE!!) Brooke and Mali. It was fun to see teen girls who have a heart for Jesus and aren't afraid to be themselves.


I knew that Jordyn had accepted Christ years ago when she attended Kids Kamp. As we walked into our village, Ponderosa, she went running to this spot and jumped up and down. "This is the exact spot where I accepted Christ Mommy!!" Yes. Tears.

No comments: