Sunday, August 24, 2008

Oh my goodness!!

Now here's the story behind how this picture became available for the world wide web.

You may have heard of Facebook. Well I belong and of course little by little, my friends old and new find me there. One such person is Curtis Olson. Curt's older sister (see her pictured below...lol) was one of my best friends growing up so of course Curt and I added each other as friends. Curt also knew my sister well and added her. He has such fun childhood pictures up on his page. One that he has is a class picture from the year my sister was in his class. She left a message for him saying, "Thanks for posting that picture and reminding my sister of how she used to tease me for my Mary Lou Retton hair cut and smile!" Or something like that. This was all unbeknownst to me.
So imagine my suprise when the next day as I log in to Facebook, I see that he has added this picture with the caption, "For making fun of Mary Lou Retton" Hilarious! This kid had a great sense of humor then and I see he still does! I was like, how in the world did he know I used to tease Connie about that? lol

Anyway...the picture made me laugh so hard that I had to share it. This was during A Chorus Line, the summer of 1987!! Crazy huh? Ah how I wish eyebrows like that would come back in style. It'd make my life a little easier!!


No comments: