Thursday, November 17, 2005

Blessings...

What a blessing to work in an environment where prayer is
encouraged, unity is valued and respect is abound-even when
people don't see eye to eye. A day without gossip?? What a
novel idea!
Can you tell I am loving my new job? The tasks are going to
be more about time management and don't seem as if they will
cause me a lot of stress. The ministry is very encouraging
and seem to want input about innovative and creative ideas
for programming and activities.
It has been an utter joy and I can't do anything but praise
Him for what I have been given! What an opportunity! Thank
you Lord for continuously blessing me with your abundance and
favor...when I am so unworthy of it! The phone calls and
emails with my former clients who want to keep in touch show me
that this move was right. We've been able to openly talk
about faith, church and I can encourage and pray for them in a
way that I could not when they were my clients.
Look at your lives. Relish in the good. Even amidst the pain
and turmoil there is good. He is faithful and just and knows
the bigger picture. Have faith that He has your best interest
at heart.
Jeremiah 29:11 says, "For I know the plans I have for you,"
declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you,
plans to give you hope and a future." Believe it and your
whole life can change!

No comments: