Wednesday, November 9, 2005

Time just flies...

I tell you, trying to leave a job with not much unfinished is very tiring...lol. The past few days have been very hectic.
Work-it is very exciting to know I am leaving and quite honestly, I feel it is going to open another chapter in my life. Not that Elmbrook won't have it's stress and conflict as well, but I am really anticipating working in a positive, healthy environment!
Home-there just never seems to be enough time, between activities, meetings, ministry, cleaning...I just pray that I am doing it all in as loving and caring of a way as I can.

Tonight the boys move into a new sport-basketball. Elmbrook is having a basketball league this year and although practices and games don't start until Jan., they being skill evaluations tonight. They are very excited. So far we've stuck to the soccer and baseball, so this will be new for them. Marlon will coach--by the time they are all in high school, he probably will have coached for every sport there is!! But it's so great to see him out there with the boys teaching and training.

Jordyn has Outtasight tonight. This is Elmbrook's high school ministry. It is held in different "sponsor" homes and the youth are divided by their school. She really loves her group and it has been wonderful to see her faith grow and her conviction for her beliefs be strenghtened.

You know that means for Momma?? Woohooo I get some peace and quiet!

No comments: