Sunday, November 27, 2005

Busy...busy...

What a great few days. Busy with family and friends. It was so nice to have a 4 day weekend and hang out with the kids. Tonight was especially amazing because Marlon and I went to John Burke Correctional together for the first time in months. Normally we are scheduled the last Sunday of each month, however, with some different worship teams picking up dates, I did not have to go along the last few months. Since I was in New Mexico with work in August, I haven't been there since July! I could truly feel God work in me. It's difficult to explain the way that sharing the gospel and showing His love ends up impacting yourself. But it does. When I worship, whether it's with the kids at Elmbrook, in prison or with the congregation at church...I feel the spirit fill me with strength, peace and clarity of mind. It's so much more than singing...it's a whole experience of bringing me closer to Christ.
Marlon had a great opportunity to go to Waupun Correctional on Friday and lead a bible study. He doesn't get there as often as some of the other institutions in the state, so it is always welcomed when he does.
Busy week ahead this week. Monday our landlord is coming over...there may be a possibility of buying our house, Tuesday Marlon is always gone to Norris, Wednesday I have a haircut, Jordyn has Outtasight and Marlon has his bible study, Thursday is the holiday party for Teen MOPS. Then we are to Friday again :)

No comments: