Saturday, December 29, 2007

A meme from the past....

I did this meme once before--many months ago, but came across it this morning as I'm vegging out and putting off starting my day, so I thought I'd repost it and see what my answers were this time.

I AM: exhausted and have a horrible head cold.

I WANT: Isaiah to have an amazing time at Sno Rodeo with the middle school ministry

I WISH: that all of my laundry would just magically be done without me having to do it...lol!

I HATE: that my Grandma's house was torn down when I couldn't stay to watch it all.

I HEAR: Izzy playing Wii

I WONDER: if the other boys are awake yet?

I REGRET: worrying so much about money because I know that when Marlon and I focus on that things are worse and we don't have our focus right and then we often find ourselves in MORE trouble.

I AM NOT: going to veg all day---I will get up and be productive!

I DANCE: a lot

I SING: because I'm happy!

I CRY: at the drop of a hat

I AM NOT ALWAYS: obedient.

I MAKE WITH MY HANDS: gifts of love

I WRITE: a lot

I CONFUSE: still the make and model of cars...I have no idea which is which...lol

I NEED: to really enjoy these next few days off and put them to good use

I SHOULD: start eating more healthy

I START: my daily devotions and then get lazy and fade off...only to start again a few days later...

I FINISH: people's sentences---it's a bad habit!!

No comments: