Friday, December 28, 2007

Short lil recap....

so much to blog about and just really not in a bloggin' mood. just checking in---

Christmas was wonderful. Christmas Eve was a little sad and strange...not being at Grandma's house...but we were all together and everyone loved the video. The kids enjoyed their gifts and then later in the day on Tues. we went to my mom's and her side of the family came over. That is always a good time too as I don't see my cousin's on her side as often. Wed. morning we left out for the Chula Vista with Connie and her family. Not before the tear down of my Grandma's house started though. We staed to watch a little of it--along with a lot of my other family who drove over to watch as well. It was hard for me to leave because I really wanted to watch it from start to finish, but we had to get on the road. Made it to Wisc. Dells with no problems and the room was beautiful! My parents came up late on Wed. night and stayed for a night with us. Such fun. Although as usual I did a few too many tube slides for my back and neck...lol! Due to the nasty weather and a puking cousin we headed out this morning for home at 10:30. With only a bathroom and gas stop it took us 3 hours to get home from Wisc. Dells! Now everyone is relaxing/napping and I am getting ready to lay down myself.

I had thought that looking at my Grandma's empty house was hard. Looking at the spot where the house used to be---harder.

Will blog more later.

No comments: