Wednesday, December 7, 2005

Pomp and Circumstance...

Graduate!! Yes! Marlon's sister DeeDee graduated last night from ITT! We are so proud of her, her dedication and perseverance! There were many obstacles against her and she kept going! Last year right before Christmas her paternal grandfather died and then this summer Granny-so she's dealt with loss and pain, but she's made it though. It was a very quick ceremony-only about 25 people graduated...but afterwards we all went out to this place called Elsies? or Elses? It's downtown Milwaukee off of Jefferson I believe. Anyway-it was very nice and we all got to meet her boyfriend. She just looked so old...she grown and matured so much since I first met her in 96!! Wow-almost 10 years. That means she was only like 14 when we met! Bizarre!
On a different note, tonight is a Christmas women's program at church. There is going to be an amazing speaker and worship led by Stephanie Seefeldt. I'm going with my mom, aunt and sister and it's always a good time. Plus I love Stepanie's voice...it's like an angel just wrapping their arms around you. Thanks to my dad for coming to watch the boys so I could go. Marlon has his bible study and Jordyn has Outtasight.
Anywho----congrats again to DeeDee!!!!!

No comments: