Thursday, December 15, 2005

Wow-time flies!!

I can't believe it's Thursday already!! This week has flown by! Monday we went to get our Christmas tree and started our Christmas shopping. It was fun! I always love shopping with Marlon and then coming home and hiding the bags.
Marlon is trucking along in his class. He is getting ready to start his next paper-so that is good. He is hoping to finish this class by the start of January. I am considering school in the fall of 06'. Elmbrook has a study center that is linked with Trinity College in IL, so I could take all but one of my classes there to get a master's in Biblical Studies.
Work is amazing. I love my job and it is so great to love who you work with as well. There are some busy, busy days and last minute requests-but it is always a joy to work together. Today we spent all day preparing gifts for Sunday school--about 800 gifts in all!! What fun.
The boys are coming in from Boys Club so I am gonna go see how it was!
Nite

No comments: