Saturday, May 26, 2007

Friday Five

Here's my Friday Five...although 30 minutes into Sat. now....

1. What is your favorite board game?
My new favorite is Apples to Apples---although there really isn't a board I guess. I also love clue.
2. What is your favorite card game?
I am REALLY bad at card games. Uno I like and war. I know, pitiful.
3. Do you like to play games on the computer or on a gaming system?
Definately NOT gaming system. Sometimes I'll play stuff on the computer.
4. If so, what is your favorite game to play?
Spider Solitaire and Shape Shifter
5. Do you like to play games with people or to play them alone?
Depends on the game I guess.

My friend Beth had a good Friday Five as well....my 5 favorite ice cream flavors...
1. Chunky Monkey
2. Mint Chocolate Chip
3. Chocolate Marshmallow
4. Cookies and Cream
5. Rocky Road

As an extra bonus....here are my 5 favorite animated movies....
1. The Fox and the Hound
2. Shrek (love em all)
3. Happy Feet---that movie rocked
4. Monsters Inc.
5. Little Mermaid

Alright....I have a hair appointment in the morning and Isaiah's birthday party in the afternoon, so I guess I'd better get to bed. Nite all!!

No comments: