Friday, May 25, 2007

A week?

I"m finally able to get some pictures posted, so here's a couple of cute ones from the Rockford Tournament. Down time at the hotel with the boys in the pool was a big highlight of the weekend and certainly helped to foster some good team bonding.


href="http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_3GVTcRJgQbs/Rle_VENrtuI/AAAAAAAAAH4/hVI_TnvBmYw/s1600-h/rockford.shower.mops+013.jpg">


Here's my "F" list

Thursday Thirteen

1. flowers
2. friendship
3. french fries
4. Forrest Gump
5. fans--how would I survive the heat without them...lol
6. fiestas
7. fred...now this is a silly name I told my kids to call me about 6 years ago when I was at my wits end at the store (with a 3,4,and 5 year old mind u)and couldn't stand the thought of hearing--mommy, mommy, mommy, mommy one more time...lol
8. freshly cut grass
9. fruit
10. fondue
11. Flashdance
12. Fame (what can I say.. dance was my minor!)
13. Fresh Prince of Bel Air

I have some fun pictures from Teen MOPS that I'll try to post as well. I tell you...I am looking forward to this long weekend.

No comments: