Saturday, May 26, 2007

Teen MOPS

Well another year has ended with Teen MOPS. While we will make efforts to get together with the group over the summer, we are done with our weekly meetings until Sept. I am looking forward to our meetings of planning and looking to the future. With my new role, I am hoping to bring Elmbrook women closer to what is happening at Teen MOPS and fill a need there. Jackie--who I am extremely close to-graduated. What accomplishments she has made and yet she has a long way to go too. Don't we all? Many of the girls shared what Teen MOPS has meant to them and once they were done there wasn't a dry eye in the house...lol! What a bunch of crybabys, I love it. Natalie, who is also my good friend, shared how knowing Christ has changed her life and made her think about her choices differently. She graduated a while ago, but still comes for the bible study.

The pictures show several of the girls during a bible trivia game we played, some of their incredibly cute kids and some of the wonderful donations we've been blessed with. If you ever want to help--let me know. We are always in need of diapers, formula, paper products, hygiene products...there is no donation or gesture too small. It is nothing less than pure privelege to be a part of this ministry.





No comments: