Monday, February 18, 2008

I Got Tagged!!

So I got tagged!! My friend Josie (check out her blog--now THAT'S an interesting, no day is the same life!!) has tagged me so I need to list:

7 Strange/Weird Facts about Myself

1. Until a couple of years ago, I thought that woodpeckers were the size of penquins. Like literally Woody Woodpecker!! (I know....I know)

2. I really, really like cold weather.

3. I am afraid of the dark.

4. I really want a tattoo

5. I can burp on command. (something my children find oddly disturbing and funny at the same time)

6. I've always get a strange feeling when someone close to me is ill and I just know if they are going to die or not. It's really freakish and kind of totally weirds me out.

7. I have the gift of forgiveness and mercy...but I sometimes wish I didn't. Isn't that bad!

Since Josie already did this and she already tagged my friend Amy...I am going to tag....

Alison,
Sarah,
Amber,
and let's see if we can't get Brandon to do this....

Let's find out all the kooky scoop on u folks!!

3 comments:

Josie said...

Mindy - I'm so glad you did it - and one of your friends did too! How fun! I really want a tattoo too. And for some reason I can believe #5 - my kids' mom is nowhere near that cool! We told our boys that we wouldn't teach them how to do that (yes, they asked) but if they could figure it out on their own, they could go ahead and do it! :) Within reason!

Amy said...

I just have to giggle about how many of us moms want tatoos...one of these days I am actually going to build up the nerve to do it :)

I also cannot stop laughing about the woodpecker...it will keep me giggling all day long :)

Mindy said...

i know. the woodpecker thing. didn't i ever tell you the story? a few years ago marlon and i were walking out on our porch and heard a woodpecker. he was like-oh, woodpeckers drive me crazy. here is what followed:
(me) Where is a woodpecker?
(M) Um...right there.
(me) where? i don't see it (mind u i am looking up and down the street)
(M)*pointing* there! on the post.
(me) That's a woodpecker?
(M) yeah---why? what did you think a woodpecker was?
(me) I thought they were...big...like penquins...like walking around *as I am saying this i realize how ridiculous it is*
(M) you mean like Woody Woodpecker? Did you think it was turquoise and red too?

So there. Major "duh" moment...lol