Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Gotta get to bed...

Feel like posting, but my mind is full of 10 million things...lol...so I guess I'll have to try tomorrow. Work is wonderful but Tuesday and Wednesdays are longgggggggggggg days. Tomorrow I have a ton of stuff to get done and then Friday I have off. It's Grandparents day at the boy's school and I'm volunteering there and then this is my worship weekend at church....so it's probably going to be until next week Friday before I really get a day to rest or relax.

So please pray that I don't get ahead of myself and that I just take each day at a time. It's so easy for me to fall into the trap of feeling overwhelmed and running myself down to zero. If I don't stress about things that I don't have control over that will be best.

Thanks.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Praying for you to not get overwhelmed and to take a breather to stay focused...yes I am taking my advice too...lol :) I am however being naughty and not obeying what you said when I was on the phone with Deb to stay off the computer tonight...sorry...had to jump on and take care of some "stuff". How did tonight go? I hate missing a week but made the right choice.

Hoping we all can get to bed soon and have a restful night.