Thursday, April 24, 2008

Is it the weekend?

So tonight our friends Dave and Sue took us to dinner for our Christmas present. That is the extent of our busy...(and theirs) We went to Thunder Bay Grille-I'd never been there b4. It was really good, although I know I ate wayyyy too much for my diet and had a strawberry banana margarita. I did exercise and had very few calories the rest of the day...so I'm hoping that tomorrow and Sat. I can get really strict and make sure I at least stay the same.

Today at work I had three meetings===ay yi yi!! First at James Place to further discuss our Coummunity Fest. The date we are looking at is July 26th, held at Frame Park. This of course has to be approved, but we want to start a lot of the brainstorming planning now. This is a collaborative event between James Place, Elmbrook's Children's Ministry, the Teen Center, the Salvation Army and New Beginnings Christian Church. Our goal is to create a family friendly day event with free food, activities and fun. It was a pretty productive meeting.

Then at 10:45 I met with Edie and Steph about ordering for Camp Zoom. We identified a lit of supplies/snacks/crafts. It was a really great meeting and we got a lot accomplished in a short time. I then met with Ali at 1pm to talk about Clubhouse Kids. We got through lesson 3. We're over halfway done now.

Tomorrow is my day off, however, I do have a ton of stuff to do so I am prolly gonna work a lil bit just to keep me up to snuff.

OH---I almost forgot...2morrow I will be doing major cleaning because just about 1/2 of the guys basketball team will be staying with us for the weekend. So gotta go and stock up on pizzas, soda, fruit and stuff for pancakes on Sat. Right now I think it's at about 5 boys. It should be fun for them....I'll just lose my house for a couple of days...lol!!

Have a nice day!

No comments: