Monday, April 28, 2008

I'm so frustrated with myself. I either left or had taken Marlon's I-pod at the prison last night. I could have sworn when I was picking everything up when I was done speaking that I put it in the case...but checking today it's not there. I called the prison and I have to call back in the morning when the main office is open so they can check in the safe. Aside of the fact that it is Marlon's I-pod...if it's not turned in at the office---they will probably have to put the prison on lock down and do unannounced searches to look for it. :( I tried to be so careful with it too. I really dislike messing up. Aargh.
Just frustrated. I'll get over it.

This is definately a night for prayer requests....

Please pray for my Aunt's boyfriend Leonard. His mom died on Saturday and the family is taking it really, really hard. There's a lot of anger and pain that is now coming out.

Praise that last night at prison went amazingly well. It's such an amazing feeling for it to feel like you're in the right place at the right time to deliver a message to the right person.

Pray that I learn how to deal with someone at my work in a more Godly way. This person continues to zap me and treats me so disrespectfully. I am beginning to feel that this something done on purpose to hurt me and it's so frustrating. Please help me to stay focused on the big picture. Pray that I remember what is true and hold tight to that.

Well that's all for tonight. I am really really tired. Jordyn and I walked 5 tines around Brookfield Square Mall and are getting up early to exercise. Oh---which reminds me...Jordyn and I are still in 1st place!! I lost 2 1/2 lbs. and Jordyn lost 4!! Yay!! We just keep trucking...

Night!!

No comments: