Wednesday, June 11, 2008

6th grade graduation

So our handsome oldest boy had his 6th grade graduation last night. It was a really nice little ceremony and party they had. It's so hard for me to think that he is going to be in middle school. Yikes!
Such a young man!



Ah boys...let's tell mom to count to three and then when she snaps the picture let's look down...lol!!


When did he get so tall??


Hangin' w/dad


Ok. Isaiah never smiles with teeth. So after much cajoling, he did this as a joke, totally not expecting me to snap the picture quick. I LOVE this goofy picture!!

So that's all I got right now. This is a crazy week. It's training for camp and we're getting everything ready. I'm working 12 hours days, but this should mean that Friday I can be done at 1 and I won't have to worry about work until Monday morning. Please keep me prayed up because I can feel Satan on me.

Thanks!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahh our handsome Isaiah. And such a nice young man, you and Marlon have alot to be proud of. I didn't realize how much you two look alike till I saw that last picture. He is going to be quite the hit with those middle school girls. Your phone is going to be ringing off the hook.