Sunday, June 8, 2008

I Love the Rain!

Now I might not like driving in it...but I LOVE playing in the rain! Normally all of the boys and I get out there..but this evening only Izzy braved the elements with me :) Jordyn was willing to come on the porch and laugh at us (and take pictures) but she wasn't trying to get wet...lol! Here's a couple

Izzy and I get our groove thang on...


Yes. We were a little proud of our wetness!

Kinda blurry---but a good picture nonetheless of our full fledged water fight. Flip flops carry a LOT of water when you kick---who knew?

Well, laundry is calling...as well as my bed. I am really drained tonight. Oh--by the way--for those that care...Jordyn and I took back 1st place in our Pseudo Big Loser Challenge. Now we just need to keep it for 3 more weeks! I lost 5lbs this week! Yahoo :)

Sweet dreams....

One.

1 comment:

Amy said...

Was in the neighborhood tonight and was going to stop by but I left my canoe at home...oh my goodness that water was pretty close to your house! Troy talked to Marlon and he said so far no water in your house, I am praying it doesn't get any closer. Let me know if it does and if there is anything we can do!