Tuesday, October 11, 2005

Just another day...

I can't believe it is the 11th of October already. This year has really
flown by. That sounds so cliche', but it's totally true. I think time
does travel faster the older you get :)
Tuesdays are just another day. No major activities for anyone but Marlon.
He is the chaplain and spiritual advisor at Norris Adolescent Center in
Mukwanago and works Tuesday nights for a few hours. Jordyn is part of
the stage crew for the fall play so she stays after school until November.
So here's a question: When your life is so busy and full-how do you find
time to yourself?? I have struggled with that over and over in my adult
life. A few weeks ago when I was sick and had to stay home from work, I
realized that it is a great time to be alone when all of the kids are at
school and Marlon is working as well. Now that particular day wasn't much
fun because I was sick and slept pretty much the whole day...but a random
vacation day DURING THE WEEK sounds like it will work out great!! Keep that
in mind all of you mommies who work outside of the home as well as inside!!
Love to all of you!

No comments: