Wednesday, October 12, 2005

So proud....

Okay-so the proud mommy is gonna boast a little bit!!
Jordyn's progress report came back with 5 At and 3 A!!!
She also was given a letter from her principal that her
math teacher has recommended her to be a peer tutor!
She is loving school and I am so happy to see her coming
out of her shell and enjoy life!
Isaiah has chosen to get baptized this November. Our
church practices "believer's baptism", which basically
means that baptism is done when a youth or adult is ready
to make the statement that they believe in Christ and want
to show that in an outward expression of faith.
Elijah continues to work very hard on his schoolwork and his
last progress report noted that he always does his best and
takes his time. I am proud that he is consistently working
on improving and showing how diligence pays off!
Israel is still the charmer...he was given his first gift
from a girl in school yesterday-her bracelet! Of course, he has
to return it, but it's kind of sweet :) He continues to be
my shadow, doing everything he can to help around the house
and keep up with his brothers!
Okay...that's enough for now. I could go on all day!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I can never hear enough about my grandchildren so boast away! You and Marlon can be so proud of the beautiful children you are raising. I understand that feeling of your heart swelling with pride,I experienced it many times because of you and Connie. In fact I still do!

Anonymous said...

Hi Mindy! Great website/blog! I'll have to look into this blog thing--it would be great to do on our family only because our life is changing drastically! We hope to be on the mission field by 2007. It would be nice to keep everyone updated. The picture of your boys is adorable-you are right-they are handsome. Your daughter is beautiful and does she look like you!! Keep us updated on your ministry. Miss you at Teen MOPS. -Heidi Jo