Friday, January 6, 2006

Basketball has begun...

So tonight was the first basketball practise of the season...it will consume us every Friday and Saturday for the next 8 weeks or so. (Just in time for soccer to start mind you!) The boys and Marlon had fun and the uniforms are very nice. What a good mommy I've become...I know to say uniforms and not costumes!!

Tomorrow is going to be a very full day. At church we are having a teaching class for our Parent Child Dedication ceremony later this month. I am teaching the parents with more than one child about prayer. How to have a stronger prayer life, how to pray for your child, etc. That lasts until 12:30. Then at 2:30 the kids are getting their pictures taken with my nieces. After that, Jordyn is going to stay overnight at a friend's house and the boys are either going to my parents or my sister in law's. The fun part is that Marlon thinks we are spending the evening serving at church for a Couples Date Night event. BUT I have made arrangements with the committee to not be there so that we can have a night to ourselves and go out for our anniversary!! (Since Marlon never reads this, I'll be okay!!) Don't any of you tell him :) Our 8 year anniversary is the 16th, but we really won't have another chance to go out and celebrate so this will be a fun night for us. Probably dinner and a movie. Really looking forward to it.

Then Sun. there is a meeting after church that I have to go to. Busy...but a good busy. That's part of why I haven't written all week. So much going on with the return to school and weekday activities.

Well, it's getting late and I still have some preparation for tomorrow. I also need to find two boy's ties somewhere in this house. Did you know that children's clothing can walk away on it's own?? lol

Night!

No comments: