Wednesday, December 27, 2006

12 Days of Christmas

I forgot to post the 12 Days of Christmas. It was a really fun thing with the kids and a new tradition I think we might keep. I wrote this--and of course will have to change it every year if we decide to do it again. We started at one and then each day they were given the next part of the song. I'll just give you the last day so you can see it all:

On the 12th day of Christmas,
my parents gave to me...
12 cans of soda,
11 Christmas stickers,
10 packs of Juicy Fruit,
9 Crabby Patties,
8 packs of Pringles,
7 hershey kisses,
6 chocolate reindeer,
5 Candy Canes!
4 gummy worms,
3 Christmas pencils
2 tootsie rolls
and a
special ornament for the Christmas tree!
Anyway--I said I would post it when we were done-so there it is :)
Remember how I said it'd be a relaxing week? Lol---already a ton of plans! Tomorrow Izzy is having a friend over during the day, at 11 Jackie my mentee from Teen MOPS is coming with her 2 children to get their presents and our friends Dave and Sue are coming for dinner. Friday we are going to Marlon's moms so she can give the kids their presents and Friday night if we aren't back too late we might try the Cheesecake Factory. Depending on his day off, Collin will come over Fri. or Sat. and then I am going to see if my friend Jackie (different Jackie) wants to come for lunch and Sunday is soccer, the Globetrotter game for the boys/Marlon and a prison for me. Thank goodness I have Monday off too!

No comments: