Sunday, December 31, 2006

Globetrotters

So much fun this afternoon! Of course it totally wore me out (so much so that I am aleady in my jammies!!) but it was such fun. Elijah had a blast--all the boys did really. It really touches me at how happy for each other they can be. There was no jealousy that Elijah was chosen for a "Jr. Globetrotter"...no complaining that he got to sit on the bench and clown around with the players. Whenver I see children acting foolish and being disrespectful--I am happy that we normally don't have to worry about that with the boys. Are they perfect? Hardly. But they know respect and know their place. Nothing worse than kids that think the world revolve around them. Of course-that's normally a parents doing---the kid is just who's going to have to suffer through teen and young adult years as they realize that isn't true! Can you tell there were a ton of wretched little tantrum throwers--fighting with their siblings and parents there??

So anyway...lol...since we decided to just stay home in our jammies and watch TV, make popcorm and play Monopoly until midnight I thought I'd get online and post some pictures. Since it's working well I stuck some of the Christmas ones on as well.




Have a safe New Year's! For those of you drinking--please don't drive. For those of you not drinking, but having to drive home from parties and bars--please be careful for those drunk drivers. May 2007 bring you hope, prosperity and a relationship with Christ in a way that you've never experienced! God Bless!

No comments: