Friday, November 16, 2007

Gotta brag just a bit...

Ok. Gonna do that braggin' momma thing a bit. Forgive me.

Report cards. As I posted on Wed. Jordyn continues to excel and is such an amazing student. She really loves learning and is a very conscientious student. The boys often do well...but this time around...

Izzy---all 3s and 4s---teacher comment: Izzy is off to a great start in 3rd grade. He is a pure joy to have in class!

Elijah---all As and Bs---teacher comment: Elijah has done a great job this quarter. He has worked hard on a writing piece for our Writer's Workshop. He likes to participate well during discussions. He is well prepared for reading discussion times. Elijah did a very good job on his Leaf Project for Science.

Isaiah---all As and Bs---teacher 1 comment: What a nice young man, a pleasure to have in class. I like his effort and attitude=both top-notch.
teacher 2 comment: Isaiah without a doubt is one of my favorite students I've ever had in my seventeen years of teaching. His effort is great and he's very respectful and helpful, hard qualities to find in a boy at times. If he continues this way he'll have a very bright future ahead for himself. Thanks for being a great role model for the other students Isaiah!

Words can't express. I pray that God continues to protect them and guide them. And yes---it brought tears to this mommies eyes.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Past the kleenex, Grandma needs it!
No one has to tell me how special our boys and Jordyn are.
Love to you all!!! Baba