Wednesday, March 26, 2008

The Biggest Loser

I am really excited because my sister and brother in law are starting a Biggest Loser Couples Challenge!! All teams are going to put in $50 to the pot and whichever team loses the highest percentage of weight will win the money :) Jordyn and I are going to be a team. We've already started walking around the river every other day and really want to win. It should be fun!! We start April 5th and end June 28th. I think because of my past eating disorder...I've always made a conscious effort NOT to stress about my weight. I've been healthy despite my size and always had endurance to still participate in life. A main force moving me to do this is knowing how it will help Jordyn and kick start her weight loss. Also, I know as I get older (and I will be 37!! in May) the health issues can easily come---like high blood pressure, cholesterol... So it will be fun because I am a competitive person and love to win!! I'll keep ya'll posted on our progress :)

No comments: