Saturday, March 29, 2008

Still a good day....

Well, tonight I had hoped we might get to hang out with our friends, but that was not to be :( Waaaaa!! I tell ya, it is harder and harder with so many sports and other activities to find time to hang out with friends. But Amy I mean it....if we can't get a time soon with the four of us---then we are definately planning a girl's night out. We could go bowling, karoake, dancing....we'd have a blast!!

So today was a busy day for everyone. Jordyn worked and is at her dad's, Marlon had Ethan Allen (he is mentoring there weekly as part of his new role with BASICS), I had a birthday party for a friend at work and the boys hung out with my parents. Then I decided it was time to make a good home cooked meal...so after I picked the boys up we went to the store. I made one of Marlon's favorites-Chicken Alfredo-with a yummy salad and garlic bread. When he got home at 6, he was so excited. He wasn't sure who was getting home first and hadn't really given a thought to dinner so it was a good suprise! Now Izzy and I had our photo session (see photos below) and the boys and Marlon are watching Hell's Kitchen. Bed will be early as tomorrow is the rest of the tournament in Burlington.

A great thing happened for Elijah today. The other day I washed his I-Pod. :( This really was a tag team faux pa because when I washed his winter coat--neither of us bothered to check the pockets. So Marlon made an appointment to go in, thinking they'd have to mail it in to possibly try and replace the battery. Well, when they got there---they just replaced it for him---for FREE! Elijah was estatic and Marlon is now busily adding new songs for him.

I'm gonna go get in my jammies. I also got stuff to make Strawberry Shortcake for everyone (except me who I got jello and low-fat cool whip for) so I'd better get on that if we're doing bed early!!

Have a great nite.

Amy---I'm praying girl. Love you!!!

No comments: