Monday, March 24, 2008

ok-i hate complainin’...but i’m gonna just a little bit. y has customer service just gone out the door? y is it that when i’m a paying customer, bringing my business to an establishment--ppl wanna act like they’re doin’ me a favor by waiting on me?? Now--i know there are still some friendly, thoughtful individuals in customer service who enjoy ppl & their jobs...but honestly more and more i see that is few and far between. this morning i stopped at Wal-Mart & i really think i woke the cashier up...then she spent the majority of time during our transaction 2 talk 2 her friend, then she gave me the wrong change & huffed like her world was ending 2 have 2 re-open her drawer... The crazy part is that this was not a teenager (which i almost half expect foolish behavior from) but a grown woman!!
Now im not sayin’ that i never get crabby or have bad days (insert hysterical laughter from my friends here!!) but u gotta put ur game face on for work! Whatever happened to being courteous, respectful, welcoming?? I just don’t get it.
Anyway---that’s all. Just wanted to vent & verbally throw up on all of u !!

No comments: