Friday, November 17, 2006

Day off

So I have today off and it's been great....although I've been very, very busy...it's been great! After taking the boys to school, I went and used my parent's treadmill, then I ran errands, stopped by my Grandma's, picked up a little and started packing. It was nice to know I'd have today with nobody else here so that I didn't have to pack during the week. So far so good. Only have about 3 things that I need to run back to the store for....lol. That's actually better than I thought it'd be. One bummer is that I can't find my white hoodie sweatshirt ANYWHERE and I need it for the plane :( Maybe I'll find one when I head back out. The boys and Marlon will be gone most of the evening with SFIU so Jordyn and I are going to watch a movie and have girlie time. Well, as girlie as I can get her to be...lol. That's okay-I love her just as she is!
Well, I will try to post tomorrow one last time before Florida--if not, have a great Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Have a safe & fun trip! Bring some of that warm sunshine back with you too!!!