Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Sea World

Here we are starting out our day at Sea World. It was a great day, sunny and about 60-65 all day. It wasn't very busy either, so we went to see the Shamu show, the dolphin and shark show, went on a water ride twice (the boys and I did...Marlon and Lynetta thought we were crazy...lol) and of course went through some of the other stuff too.


This was so cool. You are in this long glass tube and the aquarium is all around you. The water is full of sharks! Very freaky.


We had great seats for the Shamu show. The boys and I sat down very close in the soak zone and Marlon and Lynetta sat back in the safe dry zone...lol. We really didn't even get wet anyway...but I guess they warn you to make sure you know you COULD get soaked. The boys really enjoyed themselves, but I think the highlight of the day was Marlon getting to see a manatee. He was so beside himself to see that! Funny!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Sea World is one of my favorites!!! I love to see the dolphins, especially where you can touch and feed them.