Sunday, November 12, 2006

Musings about nothing really...

What a good weekend. Movie night at church http://elmbrook.org on Friday, cleaning on Sat. morning and then we hung out with Marlon's family all Sat. evening. He not only got to share all about Africa, we finalized the rest of the Disney plans. I can't believe we leave in a week. Actually this time next week we'll have had a day there already. The kids are so excited! Today was church in the morning and then finishing school projects all afternoon. I also went and used my parents new treadmill. Jordyn was at a friend's house for the day and the boys were out playing football with cousins, Marlon was watching the football game--so I snuck off on my own to exercise for an hour. It was very nice. While walking I was able to think a lot and pray a lot too. It's always interesting to me who God brings to mind when I am praying. I may start out praying one thing and then I can feel the spirit bringing a name or a face to mind and the next thing I know I am praying about that.
So much to do this week. Harder because Marlon has a very busy week too. I am excited because I have Friday off. Since we weren't sure what day we were going to leave I had taken it off. Even though we aren't leaving on Friday--I am still keeping it off because while the kids are at school and Marlon has a meeting I can finish packing and getting everything ready around here.
Gonna go see if I can talk Marlon into giving me a back rub. I do love walking, but it certainly doesn't do much for my lower back when I haven't done it in awhile. Reading over this blog I see how fitting the title was...lol. Nite!

No comments: