Saturday, November 18, 2006

Who can sleep?


Oh my goodness...the boys are so excited! I don't know how any of us are going to get ANY sleep! My dad is coming at 5am to pick us up and take us to the airport. I am going to vacuum and do the dishes so we don't come home to a totally disheveled house...and then I am going to lay down. Marlon is finishing his packing (I finished the boys and I late last night and Jordyn this morning) and then we are good to go. I keep going over everything again and again to make sure we don't forget anything. Hopefully anything we would forget, we could do without.
My neice is getting baptized tomorrow so that is a bummer that we won't be around. I talked to her tonight though to let her know how proud of her we are and that we'll think of her tomorrow at 11am. Marlon's bringing his laptop so I might be able to blog while we're there. We'll see how time is.
Pray the boys get at least 5 hours of sleep so they aren't totally grouchy tomorrow!!
Nite!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Have a great time, we'll be thinking about you all in sunny Florida!!!!