Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Funny...

So the Middle School pastor and I banter a little bit...kind of like you beat up your little brother or punch your big sister...lol...and I think today someone from the "older" generation might have taken our banter too seriously and thought we were upset with each other. It's kind of cute when you think about it. Luckily he and I are both the kind of people to go straight to each other and say, "um...I heard that you were upset and it might be my fault.." Then it was like, "um no...I heard the same thing!!" So for the record, Brandon Brown is my friend and he is a cool, rebel Middle School Pastor with great passion for those irritating middle schoolers that the rest of us write off so often! Check out his blog http://brownsquirrel.blogspot.com/

No comments: