Thursday, November 16, 2006

Off Day...

I don't know what's wrong with me...but I am just off today. Actually all week I've just been off--I think it just caught up with me today because it was so crazy busy. There was so much to do at work since I'm going to be gone a week. There is also a ton to do around here since we're leaving on Sunday. I hate feeling overwhelmed. It's wasted energy because I know that I can only do the best I can do and I can't expect perfection from myself. Prayer has kept me going today. My friend Jackie says she thinks my body and emotions are just reacting to Marlon finally being home and my being able to let things go now that he's home. That could be very true-I don't know. What I do know is that I am incredibly blessed and covered in grace and each morning brings new opportunity to get it right. So I'll let my feelings of being "off" settle as I pray for renewed energy, a positive outlook and peaceful days of vacation.

No comments: