Friday, February 16, 2007

Purse Party

Get ready everyone because I will be having a Beijo party! The bags are gorgeous and the accessories are fun too. I'm planning for the end of March so be ready for your invites!!

Tonight was such a good time. I did get a little lost on my way but still got there in plenty of time to see everything and make a good choice for me. I hadn't planned on buying anything but then someone very special to me gave me some money so that I could get something that I liked. I got this really pretty little "going out" bag...actually just like the one above on the right. There were so many nice things, my goodness. So I took a card and plan to have a party at the end of March. It was nice to chat and snack with some of the other moms from Isaiah's soccer team and Deb, another leader from Teen MOPS who is just a riot. Marlon was so funny as I was leaving this evening...he said, "Now go and have fun...do not come home early and worry about us. Stay as long as you want and don't use us as an excuse to leave early." He knows me so well...lol. We talked about how a few of us love to Karaoke and also dance....so we may have to plan a girl's night out.
Tomorrow is a busy day---Upward and worship at church---I also have a haircut in the morning. I think I might dye my hair tomorrow as well. It's been awhile since I've done that. Then Sunday is church (worship again so there early at 7) and prison in the afternoon.
Well I'm off to snuggle with Marlon on the couch a little and then go to sleep.
Sweet Dreams all!!

1 comment:

Amy said...

Had so much fun with you last night...yes lets definately plan another girls night...dance dance revolution and a little karaoke...oooh fun!!! I will look at my calendar and throw some dates out and we can get together over here!

I cannot wait until your party now...it was so hard to just pick one purse so now I need to decide which one will be my next one I get at your party.

Love ya! And have a great rest of your weekend :)