Wednesday, September 27, 2006

What I love about Izzy...



My baby. My sweet boy. My cleaning partner. This boy is very, very smart. He does exceedingly well in school--working in the Gifted and Talented Program for a couple of his classes. He loves to learn. Even when he was very young he would ask me to print him out homework. I would find homeschooling websites with printable worksheets and he would do them. Izzy is a daredevil when he's trying to keep up with his brothers, but otherwise he's a pretty cautious kid. This is the one who is constantly blowing out my candles because he doesn't want them left unattended...lol.

I was able to stay home with Izzy for a year before he started school and I think that is part of why he has a special bond with me. Thoughtful and kind, Izzy is the one to bring up who we should say a prayer for and loves to make people cards and pictures. Sometimes he will say the most profound things which always takes us aback because of his age.

If you know Izzy then you know a kid full of love, compassion and wisdom.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah,Papa's little shadow,always asking questions. Busy Izzy! He is such a joy,love him to death!